Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition, previously known as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: [Reflex], is the Wii port of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that was released alongside Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized on November 10, 2009. The porting was handled by Treyarch.
Differences from Call of Duty 4Edit
- The addition to Singleplayer Squadmate Mode, also seen in the Wii version of Call of Duty: World at War.
- The player can now assign controls to gestures, such as knifing with a flick of the Wii Remote.
- Ragtime Warfare was replaced with a new "Paintball" cheat, and A Bad Year now requires the player to get a headshot, or the enemy will not spawn tires.
- Guns can twist sideways by twisting the Wii remote sideways.
- The ability to fully customize the player's aiming reticule. (Style, inner and outer colors)
- Removal of Eavesdrop due to lack of online voice chat.
- Changes in public playlists, including:
- Maximum number of players decreased from 12 to 10.
- The removal of Ground War.
- Team Tactical's player limit increased from 6 to 10.
- Free-For-All's player limit increased from 8 to 10.
- Cage Matches now presented in Old School format.
- Shipment removed from the Free-For-All playlist.
- The map pack is not available.
- The addition of host migration, however only from the lobby.
- Sniper rifles can now be steadied by the player holding their breath, and thus allowing the Iron Lungs perk to be included.
- Improved party and friend invite system.
- Offline multiplayer has been removed.
- Players can now have colors in their names and classes.